PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Bernds

lonesomedove
15 oktober 2009, 17:25
Hello,
Sorry my Dutch is not so good. Has anyone recently been to Bernds? Any info or lady recommendations would be helpful. I'm going in a few weeks. Thank You.

John

Jetliner
15 oktober 2009, 17:45
Park your car on the pebbles aside the house.
Pay 70 euros entry.
Get slippers out of the closet.
Ask for Mara :)
Any girl is recommended, depending on your preferences.

lonesomedove
15 oktober 2009, 19:54
Thanks Jetliner,is Mara German? How many girls are usually in the house?

Sphinx
15 oktober 2009, 20:12
Mara is Dutch. Normally there about 18 girls present, but lately that number has dropped back to about 15. Busiest day used to be the Friday (end of the week) but wednesdays are starting to get more popular.
Other girls recommended: Magda (Polish), Alina (Latvian), Rita (Belarussian), Debbie (German) and Svenja (also German). Frankly, I've been going to Bernds for 3 three years and never had a bad session at all.
If I were you I'd give them a call before you go there and ask which girls are there. Conny (barlady) speaks English.

Kiwi 69
16 oktober 2009, 01:02
Check if Sandra still works Mon, Wed, Fri. and also her starting time. If so, try and book one of her first three massages (take an hour and spoil yourself for EVER:tongue:)

You may never be the same again:biggrin:

lonesomedove
16 oktober 2009, 13:23
Thanks Kiwi, what is the cost for Sandra.

Befke
16 oktober 2009, 15:16
Als ik me goed herinner: 25 Euro voor 30 minuten massage

stano
16 oktober 2009, 21:37
Als ik me goed herinner: 25 Euro voor 30 minuten massage

ja maar da's heel waarschijnlijk niet de prijs voor de "speciale" massage .... ik bedoel één van de eerste drie massage van de dag

lonesomedove
17 oktober 2009, 19:06
but yes that's very unlikely the price for the "special" massage .... I mean one of the first three days of massage

What is the SPECIAL MASSAGE? I can only imagine!

liefhebber
17 oktober 2009, 22:02
What is the SPECIAL MASSAGE? I can only imagine!

The SPECIAL (thats why you have to be early!) massage is the ultimate way to take revenge for all the times you got a massage in a hotel or elsewhere by a beautifull young lady but....... nothing more (i mean NOTHING more!)

All the times you had to think of the evil mother in law...
All the times you had to count backwards from 1024 to 0....
All the times you had to count the tiles on the floor (through the little mouthopening in the massagebench)....

JUST to prevent embarrasment at the "turn on your back"-moment!

THIS time... you WILL be able to turn on your back and be proud :wink:
THIS time... your manhood will not be ignored :biggrin:
THIS time... its very well possible there will be a VERY happy ending :tongue:
THIS time... subtle touching will evolve in sucking and fucking by the nice massagelady :dance00[1]:
(just be sure that it IS SANDRA and not Gabi!)

(but that will cost just a little bit more than 25 - but not more than going to room with any other girl!)

RELAX (not TOOO much) and have lots of FUN

GRTZ, Liefhebber

lonesomedove
3 november 2009, 13:11
How does cunnilingus go over with the Bernds girls? Does it cost extra? Or do they let you do it?

thesickboy
3 november 2009, 13:46
How does cunnilingus go over with the Bernds girls? Does it cost extra? Or do they let you do it?

99% off the girls won't make a problem of it, in doubt: Just Ask.

Enjoy your muff-diving experience and don't forget to report here, after your visit!

TSB
:wink2:

Zakkenleger
3 november 2009, 14:09
Adding: no extra costs for DATY.