PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Larissa (Duitse)

GFE Finder
18 juni 2011, 01:47
Larissa
Origin: Germany
Hair: Dark brown, wavy
Languages: German, English
DFK: yes
DATY: yes
GFE: off the charts!

Lorissa/Larissa from Germany

I showered, and then went to the bar to get a drink. Lorissa from Germany (22, tan skin, dark, wavy hair, excellent English) struck up a conversation while I was waiting for that drink. She told me that she really likes to talk to clients beforehand to gauge chemistry and that in and of itself turned me on quite a bit. She joined me for dinner and we spoke of our travels and our lives. We started holding hands even before dinner was finished. Once she drank the last of her wine, (she never rushed me at any point) she invited me to the room and I happily accepted.

In the room, we kissed and I progressed to sucking on her breasts. They were a wonderful mouthful and I mean that literally, as I was able to get each of them to entirely fill my mouth. She loved this so I didn’t mind sucking, savoring her breast in my mouth, and then ever so slowly and deliberately letting go until I had just the nipple between my lips. I then went down on her and licked her to orgasm. Once she was aroused, I pulled up at her labia with my fingers so that I could more easily access her clitoris. This got her to another orgasm. I kissed and sucked on her labia and somehow got her to a 3rd orgasm or maybe she’s just a really good actress. I began to wonder if we’d ever get to sex but in that moment we were having such a good time that I didn’t really care. She actually broached the subject and once she put the condom on I entered her, thrusted, and came in a few minutes. At this point, 45 minutes had past and we continued talking, including her mentioning how disappointed she is in girls that don’t give a full ½ hour or 1 hour’s service. Damn straight, Lorissa!