PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Celine (Duitse)

GFE Finder
28 november 2011, 02:38
Haarkleur/-lengte : Blonde / semi-long
Lengte dame : 1.78m
Postuur/Cupmaat : slim / A
Nationaliteit/Taal : German / German & English
Leeftijd : 29
Tatoeages/Piercings : none that I recall
Service: oral without, DATY, 69, sex
Voordelen: fun, enjoyed foreplay
Nadelen: none
Tijdsduur : 45min
Prijs : 1 program (50euro)
Extra’s bij het bezoek: none

I later made my way into the billiards room and was shocked when someone called me by name. It was Celine, standing next to her friend Laila. I’d met both during the week in Schieferhof and was stunned to see them here as well.

Celine invited me next to where she was sitting on the windowsill by the billiards table. Meanwhile, Laila was with a customer who was crushing on her over the course of the game that everyone was playing (except Celine and I.) The two of us chose the worst possible location to sit— namely at one of the long ends of the table, shortest distance from that edge. Often we’d have to move just to stay out of the way of an errant backwards-sliding cue stick. I eventually wised up and suggested a move to a nearby couch.

While sitting there, we had some fun & foreplay with each other. Her fingernails brushed softly against my legs, while I stroked her gorgeously silky hair, tracing it down her back and continuing the journey down across her thighs and then her legs. We did this for a while and I gathered that Celine must have enjoyed it because she never asked to go to a room....

Once in the room, Celine got naked (she and her erect, perky nipples looked better naked.) She asked what I liked. Oral, 69, and sex, came my reply. She did oral sex and then leaned down for 69. We did this for a long time, and I took notice of her engorged labia reflecting her enjoyment. Then we had sex and I came. My schedule dictated that I had to leave immediately so I paid her for 1 hour together, checked out, and began the journey elsewhere.