PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Jessica (Roemeense/Turkse)

istebe
2 maart 2014, 21:45
Naam : Jessica, in Samya since 2 days

Nationaliteit/Taal : ??? / Roemeens, Turk, Duits, Engels (very very basic)

Leeftijd : 21

Haarkleur/-lengte : Auburn / Lang

Lengte dame : 1.60m

Postuur/Cupmaat : Normal, slim / B+ (a little limp)

Tatoeages/Piercings : niet opgevallen

Service: FO, ANAL, PSE

Voordelen: Vriendelijk, Hot and horny

Visit thursday 26.2.

Session 3 : Jessica, 30min, 100€ (Anal included), very good
I was relaxing in the sauna area from my last session, discussing with my friend who was telling me that he was raped just here by a terrible girl.
Approximatively 15 min after this discussion, this famous girl came and started sitting on me. I thought I was not ready yet for another room but she made “mi compańero” up by sensual kisses. :redface:
We went to the room : excellent blowjob and she asked me to put my fingers directly into her ass. She asked me for anal, I said not really interested. But when she put the condom, she started in doggystyle and put directly my dick into her ass. :eek:
Well … here you have 2 choices and you have 1s to decide : either you accept and you will pay the extra or you immediatley get out and say that you wil not pay as it was not your wish. :confused:
As she was totally horny, saying to me “fuck my ass hard” …. I stayed and started a PSE session hot, hot and hot. ;) :biggrin:
Hard fuck anal, pussy … and she likes to change either in a hole, either in the other … I made a nasty doggy fingering and masturbating her while I was hardfilling her ass :tongue: :redface: :eek: ... Shame on me !!!! :rolleyes:
She enjoyed anal for sure but she’s clever and she has understood how she could make money. She didn't give again the kind of nasty kisses before the room so I think she was convinced that she could kill me in her ass quickly, as it’s true she’s tight :redface: … unfortunately, I gave her some during almost 15min. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
She finished me on body … when I gave her 100€, she said 25€ for COB … I said no way, this is not an option … she didn’t insist so I guess I was right. ;) ;)

istebe
23 maart 2014, 21:20
Session 3: Jessica.ro , 30min , disastrous session
Nothing to do with the session 15 days ago, to be avoided unless you want a PSE anal session.

She sucked me with condom, want to go out of the room after 10min, refused kiss or licking :angryfire:
I was closed to go discussing with the manager of the club :angryfire:
Finally I preferred not cum and keep my strenghts for another nice girl :biggrin:
She tried to go with me the 12.3. ... A few wors, unusual for me with girls but there ... geh weg !!!! :angryfire:

gwanfich
2 maart 2015, 01:06
Romanian girl, 23/24 years old, black hairs. We talked quite good in the club but once in the room she becomes a swindler, barely kiss with the very extremity of the tongue to avoid a real kiss... She is dishonest , does NOT respect the time and tries to finish and escape much before the end of the time. Unable of normal cow girl position... No skills, bad mentality, weak service. :mad:

You would better AVOID this girl!

Octopussy
30 maart 2015, 22:54
Same girl: https://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?37053-Jessica-(Roemeense-Turkse)