PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Andrea (Roemeense)

satanic surfer
24 september 2015, 21:58
https://www.ijsberenforum.com/img/vlaggen/romania.gif

Andrea (Roemeense)
Leeftijd:23 jaarTaal:Engels (goed)
Haarkleur:BruinHaarlengte:Halflang
Lengte:1.55 m - 1.60 mPostuur:Slank
Tatoeage:JaLichaamsdeel:Been, Nek
Piercing:OnbekendLichaamsdeel:
Cup-maat:CSiliconen:Nee
Kleur ogen:OnbekendHerhalingsgevaar:
Prijs:70 euroTijdsduur:60 minuten
Service:PZC, Tongzoenen, GFE, PSE, Beffen, Vingeren
Extra info:sinds 4 dagen in Freude, spreekt vloeiend 5 talen (geen Duits), voorheen 2 jaar in la Jonquera actief (esp) en in Finse stripteasebar...Kann etwas...dauergebucht is de predictie in Freude...

vanKees
9 december 2016, 11:23
Because I want come together with Andrea (the Lady with the notes at their leg).
Jumped on her sofa and immediately she was laying in my arms. Yeah, good start.A nice
smalltalk, its possible in german too, and no intention from her for “Zimma”?
So I send her looking for the key of a closed room in this time I running under the shower to make
me fresh.
The room in the back number 23? was for the next 40 minutes our “Love-Boat”.
Kisses, later and later with more intensity, body-kisses, a very soft but good BJ, she was asking
for condom ----YES ----and started with a slowly Rider on my horn. Missio and a must be…..
Doggie by this nice, small popo. More intensity and speed she wants and my
Touchdown was absolutely in time. Jiiiiiiihaaaa 40 minutes directly.
Andrea cleans me and for her was o.k. that we had 2 minutes for cooldown.
A beautiful lady and when I will come back she is on my toplist!!

vanKees

Philoe
19 februari 2017, 17:42
Andrea momenteel in the house?

satanic surfer
19 februari 2017, 17:50
Yup, ze hangt nog steeds in Freude rond...steeds meer zich aanpassend in de stijl van het huis, ongeinteresseerd dus

Bub
9 december 2017, 09:07
One year and a half after my first encounter with Andrea, I met her again a few weeks ago.
When I arrived she was coming back from a room. Most of the time she was busy picking up towels and glasses wearing flip flops or talking with her friends. I catched her when she was near her couch. She didn't remember me but the social time in french was really nice. Besides the new tatoos she didn't really change. In the room it was strange: the service was good (DFK, etc) but she seemed distant. The sensations in missionary were really nice, partly because she doesn't use gel. In 30 min (40 €) I was done and we left the room. I didn't stay long after and headed for Aplerbeck.

The club is closed for now and I read she was seen in Luder Lounge.

satanic surfer
19 januari 2018, 17:32
Al geruime tijd tezamen met Emma actief in LuderLounge..Tja, says enough over hoe het tegenwoordig in LuLo gesteld is met de voorschriften, kuchkuch

phoenix
19 januari 2018, 17:42
alsof dat ooit anders is geweest...., voordeel is dat er heel veel goede dames al jaren werken in deze club jouw lekkere geoordeel Ss niet waarmaken..., de club is nog een van de beste in dit deel van dortmund en omgeving...en vrouwen die in deze club werken pfff die zijn bijna alleemala goed in hun werk...

vrije jongen
19 januari 2018, 19:26
Naam is Evelyn ter plaatse; nichtje heet nog steeds Emma.