PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Denisa (Roemeense)

Piet Rodebaard
24 juli 2016, 16:31
Nationality ​​: Romanian (and speaks german, no english)
Face: nice face
Hair: before pink/red / now seems dark & black hair
Size: around 1,65m
Chest: B/C cup natural
Silhouette / body: normal body (not slim format)
Tattoos : i'm not sure
Kisses (yes-no): no

I met Denisa twice or three times in 2015.
Once checked in the website, I wanted to meet her in real.
The first meeting was around lunch time, she appeared near the bar, and I immediately went to her, miracle : she was free !
She invited me on sofa, and despite she didn't speak english, we got a nice time & feeling (it seems).
In room, no bad surprise at all : a good service for Partytreff : nice blowjob & several positions, she didn't force anything.
All the day, she was almost with me, handing my hand & making massages on sofa (and sometimes in room).
I went a 2nd time for session.... And a 3rd time only for massage, but at the end, she asked me "ficken" ? I was so "happy" :cheer:

The 2nd meeting in an other day was quite ok, she magical stuffs was a bit disappeared, but the service was ok.
At least with me, she offered a nice quality & made my day ! :dance2

Piet Rodebaard
24 juli 2016, 16:33

Piet Rodebaard
3 augustus 2016, 09:29
I met Denisa at Dorsten last week (end of July), and she became a GND : black hair, no make up (still big eyes).
I think her English improved (good point).
I have a "normal" session with her, she didn't remember me, and the room was ok (not excellent neigther) : blowjob with condom, and multi positions.
After the session, she simply left the room within the 5 seconds (???).
Worst, less than one hour later, she decided to quit the club (and no stay anymore for the day) !!!! Bad day !