PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Andrea (Bulgaarse)

mynasch
8 juni 2024, 16:46
https://www.ijsberenforum.com/img/vlaggen/bulgaria.gif

andrea (Bulgaarse)
Leeftijd:22-25 jaarTaal:Duits (matig), Engels (matig)
Haarkleur:DonkerblondHaarlengte:Lang
Lengte:1.55 m - 1.60 mPostuur:Zeer slank
Tatoeage:NeeLichaamsdeel:n.v.t.
Piercing:NeeLichaamsdeel:
Cup-maat:BSiliconen:Nee
Kleur ogen:BruinHerhalingsgevaar:
Prijs: euroTijdsduur: minuten
Service:
Extra info:super slanke "outgoing"dametje. Leuke meid. helaas geen kamer mee genoten...

mynasch
8 juni 2024, 16:47
frele dame. zeer fraai gebouwd. engels is matigjes, maar prachtige glimlach. Op mijn verlanglijst....lijkt overgekomen uit Babylon (maar daar was geen paspoort)

cameltoe slide
9 juni 2024, 00:32
https://www.ijsberenforum.com/img/vlaggen/bulgaria.gif

Andrea (Bulgaarse)
Leeftijd:25 years (her own info)Taal:English (enough to discuss the service)
Haarkleur:dark hairHaarlengte:long up to the bottom
Lengte:1.55 m - 1.60 mPostuur:very slim
Tatoeage:not directly visible Lichaamsdeel:
Piercing:not directly visible Lichaamsdeel:
Cup-maat:BSiliconen:no
Kleur ogen:brownHerhalingsgevaar:
Prijs: 100 euroTijdsduur: 30 minuten
Service:
Extra info:Overall, a very beautiful woman: beautiful face, beautiful long dark hair, exceptionally beautiful breasts, a beautiful, attractive slim figure. Expensive at 100 euros for 30 minutes and 150 euros for 60 minutes. However, she only offers a limited service. She doesn't like kissing (her own info), doesn't offering ball licking. She was one of the three most beautiful women in the club Golden Gate and no guest wanted to take her for a room. She hunts the guests and not the other way around. Andrea manages to finish a room in under 20 minutes. My conclusion: very nice appearance and limited service. After what I saw, I was too cautious to try a room with Andrea. Pay for your own experiences with her.

Tjeppah
9 juni 2024, 06:05
Die verft haar haar in de club. :biggrin: Op dezelfde dag veranderd van donkerblond naar donker haar.